Having your brushes lying around your table or anywhere in your room can be messy, ruin your brushes, or they can even go missing! Properly organizing your make up brushes can be really useful especially when trying to find the right brush for the right use.
Whether you store your make up brushes in your make up storage cabinet, closet or you like to display it by your perfumes, you can easily put together a very affordable but chic make up brush holder on your own. Oh, this is also another great way to spice up your room!
You will need:
– Glass container | Where to look: Dollar stores, Bowring, Walmart, Target, etc.
– Crystal pebbles | Where to look: Dollar stores, flower shop, Target, Walmart, etc.
* Alternative: Rice
– Ribbon | Where to look: Dollar stores, Michaels
1. Start pouring all the crystal pebbles or rice into your glass container. Be careful when using rice because it can scratch your brushes!
2. Now is the fun part: Start putting in your brushes into the brush holder!
3. Wrap the ribbon around the container and then make a bow.
You now have your brushes standing upwards, which will help you easily locate the right brush you need! Notice that the crystal pebbles or rice helps hold the brushes in place so that they don’t fall onto each other. The bow adds glam to the brush holder, which is a great way to use as a room decor.
Now let’s be realistic. Collecting make up itself can already be expensive! From MAC to Sephora and even drug store make up can use up your money, but we love it, don’t we?
Although the brush holder we just showed you is very affordable because most of the items can be found in the dollar store, you can definitely use what you have and not have to spend an extra penny!
1. Use a pencil holder. Now if your pencil holder has some holes in it, you can’t place any rice in there or your room will be raining of rice! If it’s short enough that you can properly see all your make up brushes, make it chic by adding a bow! If your pencil holder is too tall that it’s overlapping your brushes, place some cotton balls in the bottom to add some height.
2. Use a clean and empty glass/tin container from the kitchen. Again, add some bow or even wrap it with your favourite wrapping paper with nice patterns!
Your brushes are organized in place and ready to go!
Any other suggestions or ideas? Please comment below and share it with everyone! :)