Shade: 3W1 Tawny | Price: C$44 | Size: 1 Fl. Oz.
What It Claims To Be & To Do
– To stay flawless for 15 hours
– To look fresh and natural through heat, humidity and nonstop activity
– To be lightweight, oil-free and buildable
– Will not change color once applied
– Includes 30 shades of colour according to the Sephora website
– Fragrance-free and non-acnegenic
– Dermatologist tested
1. Great coverage – Medium to full coverage
Conceals redness and dark undereye circles like a concealer after applying second layer
2. Long-lasting – Looks and stays fresh and flawless
With normal to oily skin, forehead and nose area started to look oily after 12.5 hours without touch ups but flaws remained concealed
3. Fairly easy to blend
I used a beauty blender to apply this foundation in my video review, but I have tried using a stippling brush and both tools blended it out effortlessly
1. Shows white cast from far flash photography
Flash photography looked fine when taken really close but from far, the face colour shows up quite lighter
2. Emphasized pores in the beginning of the application
If you have bigger pores, definitely use a primer that specializes with filling in the pores because right after applying this foundation, my pores looked emphasized. However, I noticed that it wasn’t as noticeable in the beginning as it was at the 6-hour mark and everything looked fine!
What did you like most about this product?