Super CC+ Cream Retail Price: $18-$20
I was looking through Target in the Beauty section and found myself looking at the Physicians Formula products. I have never tried any of their products but this Super CC+ cream caught my eyes. The packaging looked absolutely catchy in my opinion and of course, I was also in the mood in trying out new products and doing a review on them. So I did (video is up on my Beauty channel) and I LOVED IT.
1.) Very light in coverage
– Slightly corrected flaws such as redness, dark circles and blemishes. Therefore, this product provides a natural finish without caking up the face.
Tip: For a flawless finish, use a full coverage concealer to spot conceal acne scars and other imperfections. I used MAC Pro Longwear Concealer.
2.) Lasts up to 8 hours without any touch ups
– This could vary for every skin types, but for a normal to oily skin, it lasted for about that long and I’d say that’s pretty good for a switch to a foundation (at least for everyday use).
Tip: For oily skin types, do touch ups throughout the day to avoid unwanted shine especially in the “T” zone (forehead, nose, chin).
3.) Very moisturizing in the skin
– This product gives a moisturizing effect and will not leave your skin feeling dry. If you have dry skin, heck YES your skin will embrace this product. If you are in the oily side, as long as long you set it with a good matte powder, you are set to go!
1.) Emphasizes lines after 8 hours
– This product is a no-no for you if you plan to party after a long, tiring shift. I have not mentioned this in my video as I have only tested it for 5 hours. The next day, I used it for both day and night time and I was in complete shock since I was really impressed within 5-7 hours of having this product on my face.
Tip: Since this does not claim to be a long-wearing product, do use a foundation if you do plan to wear your make up throughout the day & night.
2.) Not buildable
– I tried applying two layers of this product and did not make any difference as to how it covered my flaws.
Tip: Like mentioned earlier, spot concealing is the best trick into looking flawless with minimal product on your skin.
Overall Rate: 4/5
Would I repurchase this product again? Yes